The Women Grievance Redressal Cell was formed at MGCABT on 2017 under the Act No. 20 of 1990 of Govt. of India for gender equality & gender justice. The Cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students & staff about woman grievances at the college. The functions of the cell are to purely safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members of women.
Objectives of this cell :
- To resolve issues pertaining to girls or women sexual harassment.
- To equip the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
- To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
Women’s Grievance Redressal Cell (2022-23)
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Role in committee||Mobile No.|
|1.||Dr. P. H. Nandedkar||Principal||Chairperson||9730786416|
|2.||Prof. S. R. Jadhav||Assistant Professor||Member||8329237017|
|3.||Prof. V. S. Dalvi||Assistant Professor||Member||9420817817|
|4.||Ku .R. G. Patil||Student||Member||9529252963|